To give to the vital work Christian Aid is doing in Zimbabwe…
Set up your own Justgiving page for your church or community group to fundraise towards ‘Talents of Hope’…
- Log into your JustGiving account OR create account (by selecting ‘sign up’ and entering an e-mail address, name and password)
- Select ‘Start Fundraising’ which is on the top left of the page.
- You’ll be taken to a page asking ‘what are you raising money for? Select the charity option.
- Next, they’ll ask you to search for the cause you want to support. In the search bar on this
page, type in ‘Talents of Hope Appeal’. The second option should have the exact wording you typed in and display cover picture of the appeal.
5. Click on the appeal and then ‘continue’.
6. Just Giving will ask what you’re doing to fundraise for this cause. Select the applicable choice. Just Giving will ask for some further details about the event. Please complete each question appropriately as it comes up.
7. Once you have completed all the questions asked by Just Giving, the page will be created.
8. At the top of the created page there will be an option to ‘personalise’. Select this and you can edit the text and/or remove the bilingual element of the page.
9. Once the page is how you’d like it to be, share your page on social media and… enjoy fundraising!
….your donations will contribute to creating lasting change for communities and families in Zimbabwe.