The Baptist Union of Wales aims to support Mission and Ministry across the Associations and has a limited budget for the provision of grants to member Churches.
- Grants are offered in partnership.
- Grants are usually offered to Churches where there is an opportunity to embark on new Mission and/or Ministry opportunities.
- Grants are generally offered for a period of 5 years with a review offered in the third year.
- Applications will need to outline the missional nature of Church, financial position and a clear vision for future Mission and Ministry.
- All applications will require the full support of the Association.
Examples of recent Ministry grants include:
- Half-time Mission Enabler in the Breconshire Association
- New Ministry in Welshpool
- Mission Enabler in the West Glamorgan Association
- Mission Enabler in the Anglesey Association
- Ministry in a bi-lingual church in Llanelli, West Glamorgan Association
- Ministry in Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire Association
- Sports Chaplaincy Ministry in Wales
How to Apply for a Ministry Grant?
In the first instance please contact your Association Superintendent who will guide you through the application process and provide an application pack.