Everyone is welcome to sunny (!) Carmarthen this summer for a joyful time of reconnecting together. On Friday 24 June we will have the opportunity to come together as a Union for our annual conference, followed by a varied and informal programme for the whole family on Saturday 25 June that will focus on helping us listen to God!
All are welcome to the Friday, when we will install our incoming President, Dr Densil Morgan. The day will run from 10am to 6pm and will be followed by an evening meal together. Tickets are expected to be around £32 pp (cost reduced from 2019) to include lunch and dinner.
Our ‘Prayer, picnic and party’ day on Saturday 25th (10am – 4pm), held in conjunction with SWBA and BMS, will be a special day for the whole Baptist family to share around the theme of ‘Hearing God’s Voice’. We have reduced tickets to £12 per head with under 18’s free. The whole day will be family friendly with activities for all ages to participate in and a chance to renew fellowship with friends. In festival style you have the choice to attend as many or as few activities as you wish with the emphasis on ‘coming together’:
– Engage creatively with our Bible reading as we hear God speak through His Word.
– If you like to sing, head over to the community choir!
– Bring some creativity to the community art project with arts and crafts.
– Join in with fun and games with a difference in the Sports Hall.
– Go deeper in a series of short talks on topical issues with guest speakers.
– Or maybe you just want an ice cream in the sun catching up with friends – you can do that too without feeling you should be somewhere else!
Registration details will go out by post or alternatively you can register here for either Saturday or both days (at a reduced price of £40): Gweddi, Gwyl a Hwyl / Prayer, Picnic and Party! Tickets, Sat 25 Jun 2022 at 10:00 | Eventbrite
And register here if you can only come on the Friday: Cynhadledd Flynyddol UBC / BUW Annual Conference Tickets, Fri 24 Jun 2022 at 10:00 | Eventbrite